PHILIPPINES – RELAX ON THE ISLANDS
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- tour can be customized according to your requirements
- rent a car and discover Cuba on your own – self drive
- includes visit of sights of UNESCO
Tropical climate with the scent of flowers, crystal clear water with corals and hundreds of tropical fish seducing to dive, hills full of coconut palms swaying in the breeze, rainforest, natural caves, waterfalls, diverse and unique flora and fauna on land and in water, rugged terrain covered with jungle,ragged shorelines, wide belt of beaches with white sand … all of this is offered in tour Philippines – relax on the islands.
You can choose from 4 beautiful Islands where you would like to spend 9 dyays of holidays.
Offer # 1 – Mindoro Island
Relax in hidden paradise of Mindoro Island in Coco Beach resort. The accommodation includes breakfast. The resort is located near the town of Puerto Galera on the north coast. Puerto Galera is one of the most popular diving destinations in the Philippines.
Offer # 2 – Boracay Island
This island is called the pearl of the Philippines, is about 9 kilometers long, with several beaches and white sand. The longest and most popular beach is known as White Beach. Your 3 * hotel Willy’s Beach Club is located in the vicinity and close to the most fotographed place on the island – Willy’s Rock. The Accommodation includes breakfast. The price also includes the local flight. Surcharge: 245 USD / person
Offer # 3 -Cebu Island
This island is known for its noodle shape and it is the narrowest of all Philippine Islands. Its capital city of Cebu is the oldest in the country. After the settlement of Spaniards became a major trading center. Throughout the entire island stretches rugged mountain range that separates the east and west coasts. The local beaches are ideal for leisure holiday. Accommodation in 3 * hotel Costabella Tropical Beach with breakfast. The price includes a city tour of Cebu and Mactan with English speaking guide and local flight. Surcharge: 410 USD / person
Offer # 4 – Bohol Island
Bohol Island attracts not only for its beaches but also for its natural beauties such as the famous chocolate hills that look like large molehill (30-50 meters high). Very popular attraction is the observation of birds in the National Park Rajah Sikatuna. In Bohol, you will find many romantic places with waterfalls, natural pools and caves. The price includes a tour to the Chocolate Hills, sailing on the boat with lunch and local flight. The accommodation is in 4 * resort Amarela including breakfast. Surcharge: 550 USD / person
Day 1 – Arrival to Manila
Arriving in Manila. Upon arrival at the airport in Manila you will be taken to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 – Manila/ Puerto Galera (B)
After the breakfast, transfer to the pier and boarding the boat to Mindoro. The boat ride will take just about an hour. Transfer from the port to your resort and accommodation in Coco Beach resort. The rest of day is at leissure. You can enjoy white sand beaches or discover the neighborhood.
Day 3 – 8 – Puerto Galera (B)
Days designed for relaxation, to explore the resort and the island. Coco Beach Island Resort is a cozy beach resort of about 10 hectares. You will find all-natural materials like bamboo and nipa cottages / bungalows built in typical Philippine style, more than four restaurants, a tennis court, a rope bridge, a sports center, two swimming pools, spa – everything blends with nature. Accommodation in Coco Beach Resort.
Day 9 – Departure from Manila (B)
After breakfast, transfer from the resort to the boat (regular line), connects back to the dock of Coco Beach office in Manila. From there, transfer to the airport follows, then continue in your travel according to your international flights.
End of program.
- all services, transfers and excursions detailed in the program
- all nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Manila and Coco Beach Resort
- meals detailed in the program (B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner)
- permanent English assistance by our Operations Department
- international airfare
- meals and services not detailed in the program
- personal expenses
- optional excursions
- single supplemet
- accommodation upgrade to 4* hotel
- extended stay in Philippines
- optional tours
- Ifugao ” Rice terraced fields’ – 4 days (3 nights) trip from Manila to the countryside with English speaking guide, where you will see rice paddies, mountains, caves, typical small towns and villages that show the simple life of local residents. You will see a cultural show interpreting Filipino customs and traditions. Hotel accommodation with breakfast + 1 lunch. Departure every Thursday.
- Circle around Northern area (Baguio, Bontoc, Sagada, Banaue) – 5 days (4 nights) trip from Manila with English-speaking guides. Visit Nayong Pilipino in Clark, the Philippine historical and cultural park, visit a typical Philippine village, Baguio city tour, visit to the Cathedral and the markets in Sagada. Admire the natural beauty of the local landscape, terraced fields of rice and vegetables. Accommodation in hotel with breakfast and lunch or dinner in some days.
- The islands of Cebu and Bohol – 6 days (5 nights) trip around the islands of Cebu and Bohol. In Cebu you will visit the city including the Taoist temple. On Bohol you will enjoy vew on popular Chocolate hills, see historical monuments, mahogany woods and a boat ride with lunch. The tour includes flight from Manila-Cebu-Manila.
- Price per person (2 people in double / twin room).
- The program can be customized according to your requirements.
- The price is subject to availability and actual airfare cost.
- Difficulty level of this tour – moderate.